Thursday, March 09, 2006

One Person's Junk...

Three weeks ago, I started selling some of my books and CDs through amazon.com marketplace, mostly just to free up some space on my bookshelves. It's turned out to be more work than I thought it would be. But it's also been kind of fun. All I can say is that one person's junk truly is another person's treasure. Who would want a dog-eared copy of a study guide that was published in 1993? Go figure.

Anyway, I was all excited that I made $150 in the first ten days. So I called my mom up to brag a little bit about it. Her response? "Don't you make more than that in just a couple of hours at work?" Umm....yeah...I guess so. Thanks mom for putting things in perspective. I guess I should keep my day job.

1 comment:

Peachy said...

Isn't that such a reality killer. It takes all the fun out of cleaning...atleast your place is sparser.