Friday, March 24, 2006

Update on Lenovo ThinkPad Purchase

I am totally impressed with Lenovo. I ordered my new laptop on Tuesday and chose standard shipping. By late Tuesday evening, they had sent two separate email notifications, confirming both the purchase and the actual shipment of the laptop. And by Thursday evening, the laptop had arrived in the mail.

Of course, I spent the next 3 hours transferring files from my desktop computer and loading software onto my laptop. I stayed up way too late fiddling with settings and such, and I'm not even halfway done. So, I'm totally dragging this morning. In hindsight, maybe it would've been better if Lenovo hadn't been so efficient. If the laptop had arrived today, I would've at least had the weekend to recover :-)

Time to do some research on wireless routers. That's the next item on my to-do list.

No comments: